The Ada News
Ada — WEDNESDAY
JULY 2, 2014
• Ada Single Friends (55 and up) meet at 2 p.m. each Wednesday at First United Methodist Church, 129 W. 14th St., for games. Attendees should bring a snack to share. For more information, call 580-320-4157 or 320-2391.
• Divorce/Bereavement Support Group meets each Wednesday at 7 p.m. at The Compassion Outreach Center, 1124 Cradduck Road, Ada. The group offers support for those who have lost a loved one through divorce or death. For more information about this group, call Tom at 580-332-6506.
• A dance is conducted from 7:30-9:30 p.m. each Wednesday at Irving Community Center, 704 N. Oak.
• Ada Narcotics Anonymous meets at 8 p.m. Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays at Reaper Baptist Church, 3301 N. Broadway. For more information, call 580-320-9984.
JULY 3, 2014
• An Indian taco sale will be at Ada Chickasaw Senior Center, 1005 Chamber Loop, Ada. The pie auction will be at 5:30 p.m. with Dr. John Garber as auctioneer. The cost for the dinner is $7 for the taco, dessert and a drink. Delivery is available for two or more. To order or for more information, call 436-1007.
• PAST will have its monthly meeting at 4:30 p.m. Thursday at the Pontotoc Technology Center. Go to the C Entrance at the South West corner. The group meets the first Thursday of each month.
• Ada Rubber Stamp Art Club meets at 6:30 p.m. the first Thursday of each month at "Scraptopia" located at 107 W. Main street. Newcomers are always welcome to attend. There are no fees and no need to bring anything with to participate. For more information call 580-310-9787.