Ada — THURSDAY
MAY 22, 2014
• Starting May 22, the Kiwanis Park at Wintersmith Park will be open nightly from 6 p.m. - 9 p.m. Stop by to ride the train or carousel, play miniature golf or have a sno-cone. Ride prices are 75 cents each and miniature golf is $1.50. Private parties outside of regular hours can be booked by calling Mike at 580-436-8021. Party prices are posted on the Kiwanis Club of Greater Ada Facebook page.
MAY 23, 2014
• Al-Anon meets at 8 p.m. each Friday at St. Luke’s Episcopal Church.
• Ada Narcotics Anonymous meets at 8 p.m. Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays at Reaper Baptist Church, 3301 N. Broadway. For more information, call 580-320-9984.
MAY 24, 2014
• Vamoosa ninth annual community and school reunion will be at Grace Community Church, the former Vamoosa School, from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. with a potluck lunch at 12:30. For more information, call Sue Ivy 580-925-3337 or Ernestine Yott at 405-398-4323.
• Cemetery personnel will be available to assist visitors at Rosedale Cemetery from 7:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Persons are asked to remove flowers placed directly on the ground by Monday, June 9. Flowers placed on stones will not be removed by cemetery personnel.
• Owl Creek community and school reunion will be May 24 at Owl Creek Community Church. Guests are to bring covered dish and a lawn chair.
• A ministry fundraiser will be held from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. at Willard Grade Center Gym, 817 E. Ninth St., in Ada. A barbecue rib plate is $7, and a barbecue chicken plate is $6. The fundraiser is sponsored by Brotherly Love and Under the Blood Outreach Ministries. For more information or to purchase tickets, call Charlene Blue at 580-235-3923.
• American Legion Post 72 hosts bingo each Saturday night. Mini games begin at 6 p.m. and regular bingo begins at 7 p.m. Snack bar items are available.
• Donations are requested for the maintenance of Athens Cemetery. For more information, call Rufus Clark at 580-332-2434.