Ada — TUESDAY
MAY 20, 2014
• Ada Single Friends (55 and up) meet the third Tuesday of the month at 11:30 a.m. at First United Methodist Church, 129 W. 14th St., for a general meeting. Those attending should bring a snack to share. For more information, call 580-320-4157 or 320-2391.
• Pontotoc County Historical and Genealogical Society's Mattie Logsdon Memorial Library, 221 W. 16th, is open from 12:30 to 4 p.m. Mondays and Tuesdays. For more information, call Katherine Howry at 332-5528.
• A rabies clinic will be held at Fittstown Fire Department from 4 to 6 p.m. Rabies shots will be available for a reduced cost of $10.
• Prime Timers meet at J.D.’s Cafeteria for the regular monthly meeting. Visitation begins at 5:30 p.m. The meal will be served at 6 p.m. Dr. Robert Waddell and wife, Debbie, will present the program about Waddell Vineyard. Guests are welcome.
• GriefShare, a grief recovery support group, will be meeting Tuesdays at 6:30 p.m. through Aug. 5 at First Freewill Baptist Church of Ada. There is no cost, except the optional $15 workbook. For more information, call Joyce at 580-332-6138 or the church at 580-332-3119.
• Al-Anon meets at 8 p.m. each Tuesday at St. Luke’s Episcopal Church.
MAY 21, 2014
• Ada Single Friends (55 and up) meet each Wednesday at 2 p.m. at First United Methodist Church, 129 W. 14th St., for games. Attendees are asked to bring a snack to the games to share. For more information, call 580-320-4157 or 320-2391.