JUNE 24, 2013
• TOPS, Take Off Pounds Sensibly, a support weight loss group, meets at 8:30 a.m. each Monday at Central Church of Christ, 820 Stadium Drive. For more information, phone 580-320-0747.
• Emotions Anonymous is meeting every Monday from noon until 1 p.m. at Central Church of Christ, 820 Stadium Drive. For more information call Kristina at (580) 279-4870.
JUNE 25, 2013
• Combat Infantrymen’s Association (CIA) meets the fourth Tuesday of each month at 6 p.m. at Ada Public Library. This organization is open to Army infantry veterans who have served in a foreign war and earned the Combat Infantryman’s badge. For more information, phone Louis Dunlap, commander, at 580-436-2725 or Rich Putman.
• Al-Anon meets at 8 p.m. each Tuesday at St. Luke’s Episcopal Church.
JUNE 26, 2013
• Emotions Anonymous is meeting every Wednesday from noon until 1 p.m. at Central Church of Christ, 820 Stadium Drive. For more information, phone Kristina at (580) 279-4870.
• Divorce/Bereavement Support Group meets each Wednesday at 7 p.m. at The Compassion Outreach Center, 1124 Cradduck Road, Ada. This group offers support for those who have lost a loved one through divorce or death. For more information, phone Tom at 580-332-6506.
• A dance is conducted each Wednesday at Irving Community Center, 704 N. Oak, from 7:30-9:30 p.m. Cost is $5 per person and is open to the public.
JUNE 29, 2013
• Gerty School Reunion takes place at the Gerty Community Center. Potluck lunch will be served at noon. The center opens at 10 a.m., and guests are welcome to arrive early and are asked to take memorabilia and photos to show. Donations for the event will be accepted.
• Crookham/Clowdus Family Reunion is 11:30 a.m. until 5:30 p.m. at Marie Bailey Community Center, 1200 Jack John Circle in Ada. Family and friends are weilcome.
• The 60th annual Vanoss Alumni Banquet is 7 p.m. at the Vanoss School cafeteria. For tickets, phone the superintendent’s office at 580-759-2251, extension 103 or extension 126. Cost is $12 per person.