• Al-Anon meets at 8 p.m. each Tuesday at St. Luke’s Episcopal Church.
APRIL 2, 2014
• Divorce/Bereavement Support Group meets each Wednesday at 7 p.m. at The Compassion Outreach Center, 1124 Cradduck Road, Ada. The group offers support for those who have lost a loved one through divorce or death. For more information about this group, call Tom at 580-332-6506.
• A dance is conducted each Wednesday at Irving Community Center, 704 N. Oak from 7:30-9:30 p.m.
APRIL 3, 2014
• NAMI (National Alliance for Mental Illness) meets the first Thursday of each month at 7 p.m. in the conference room next to the dining room at Mercy Hospital Ada. Visitors are welcome.
APRIL 4, 2014
APRIL 5, 2014
• American Legion Post 72 hosts bingo each Saturday night. Mini games begin at 6 p.m. and regular bingo begins at 7 p.m. Snack bar items are available.
APRIL 6, 2014
APRIL 7, 2014
• Take Off Pounds Sensibly, a support weight loss group, meets at 8:30 a.m. each Monday at Central Church of Christ, 820 Stadium drive. For more information, call 580-320-0747.
• Divorce Care meets from 6-8 p.m. Monday at H20Church kids building, located at the corner of Main and Broadway in Ada. For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 580-427-5433.
• Veterans of Foreign Wars meets the second Monday of each month at 7 p.m. at the Pontotoc County Agri-plex on the north side of the extension center building in the compartment B, south of the County jail. For more information, call the VFW service office at 580-436-6252.
APRIL 8, 2014
• Byrd’s Mill Archeology club meets the second Tuesday of each month at Mercy Hospital Ada conference room at 7 p.m.
• Combat Infantrymen’s Association meets the fourth Tuesday of each month at 6 p.m. at Ada American Legend Hut on North Broadway . This organization is open to Army infantry veterans who have served in a foreign war and earned the Combat Infantryman’s badge. For more information, call Jack Jones at 580-310-6173 or J.L. Rhodes at 580-332-8811.