JUNE 15, 2013
• Cruisin’ For CASA — a fundraiser including dinner, a concert, lvie and silent auctions — takes place at Pontotoc County Agri-plex. Dinner and silent auction is from 6-7:30 p.m., live auction at 7:30 p.m. and music and dancing at 8:30 p.m. Tickets are $30 each for adults and $15 each for children ages 12 and younger. For more information or to purchase tickets, phone 580-332-1441.
• Traditional Country Music takes place the third Saturday of each month at Mary’s Music Barn, featuring The Country Pride Band with special guests. The event is located three and one-half miles south of Stonewall on Jesse Highway. Turn right on McDonald Road. The show begins at 7 p.m. For more information, phone 580-272-7816 or 580-265-9206 or email email@example.com.
• ACT II Youth Drama Camp 2013 presents Montgomery Mansion, a horror musical comedy by Vickie Reifsnider. Performance begins at 7 p.m. in ECU’s Dorothy I. Summers Theatre. Tickets are available at the door 30 minutes prior to performance time; $8 adults, $6 students/seniors, $4 children age 5 and under. For more information call or text 580-272-7234 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
JUNE 16, 2013
• Retirement reception for Pat Stewart is from 2-4 p.m. at Ada Arts and Heritage Center, 400 S. Rennie. The come-and-go event honors Stewart for 39 years in Oklahoma education. No RSVP needed.
JUNE 17, 2013
• TOPS, Take Off Pounds Sensibly, a support weight loss group, meets at 8:30 a.m. each Monday at Central Church of Christ, 820 Stadium Drive. For more information, phone 580-320-0747.
• Emotions Anonymous is meeting every Monday from noon until 1 p.m. at Central Church of Christ, 820 Stadium Drive. For more information, call Kristina at (580) 279-4870.
JUNE 18, 201E
• Al-Anon meets at 8 p.m. each Tuesday at St. Luke’s Episcopal Church.
• Oklahoma Farm Bureau Safety Services is presenting an Auto Accident Prevention Course on June 24 and 25, 2013, from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. at the Pontotoc County Farm Bureau Office, 1027 West Main, Ada, with instruction on how to improve one’s driving skills. Upon earning the Oklahoma Motor Vehicle Accident Prevention Course Certificate, one would be eligible to receive a discount on his auto insurance. The class is open to the public. For more details and to sign up, call Shirley at (580) 332-8711.