• Take Off Pounds Sensibly, a support weight loss group, meets at 8:30 a.m. each Monday at Central Church of Christ, 820 Stadium Drive. For more information, call 580-320-0747.
• Divorce Care meets from 6-8 p.m. Monday at H20Church kids building, located at the corner of Main and Broadway in Ada. For more information, email email@example.com or call 580-427-5433.
MAY 6, 2014
• A meeting of the borad of directors for the Tri-County Indian Nations Community Development Corporation will be held 10 a.m. at Murray State College, Conference Room 211 in teh Administration building in Tishomingo. For more information, call Carolyn Hill at 580-310-9300.
• A rabies clinic will be held at Francis Fire Department from 4 to 6 p.m. Rabies shots will be available for a reduced cost of $10.
• GriefShare, a grief recovery support group, will be meeting Tuesdays at 6:30 through Aug. 5, 2014, at First Freewill Baptist Church of Ada. There is no cost, except the optional $15 workbook. For more information, call Joyce at 580-332-6138 or the church at 580-332-3119.
• Ada Single Friends (55 and up) meet the first Tuesday of the month at 11:30 a.m. at First United Methodist Church, 129 W. 14th St., for a pot-luck lunch. For more information, call 580-320-4157 or 320-2391.
• Circle Time of Ada meets the first Tuesday of the month at Glenwood Resource Center, 825 W. 10th 6:30 p.m. Circle Time of Ada is a non-profit support group for anyone who has a child, knows someone with, or wants to learn more about autism spectrum disorders as well as other developmental disorders and special needs. For more information, call Linda Dickinson at 580-310-7263 or www.facebook.com/CircleTimeofAda.
• Al-Anon meets at 8 p.m. each Tuesday at St. Luke’s Episcopal Church.
MAY 7, 2014
• Ada Single Friends (55 and up) meet each Wednesday at 10 a.m. at Mrs. B’s, 104 E. Main, for coffee and at First United Methodist Church, 129 W. 14th St., for games at 2 p.m. Attendees should bring a snack to the games to share. For more information, call 580-320-4157 or 320-2391.