MARCH 16, 2013
• Mary’s Music Barn presents traditional country music, featuring Country Pride Bank with special guest, the third Saturday of each month. Mary’s Music Barn is located three and one-half miles south of Stonewall on Jesse Highway. Turn right on McDonald Road. Show starts at 7 p.m. For more information phone 580-272-7816 or 580-265-9206; or email firstname.lastname@example.org
MARCH 17, 2013
MARCH 18, 2013
• TOPS, Take Off Pounds Sensibly, a support weight loss group, meets at 8:30 a.m. each Monday at Central Church of Christ, 820 Stadium Drive. For more information, phone 580-320-0747.
• Emotions Anonymous is meeting every Monday from 12 noon until 1 p.m. at Central Church of Christ, 820 Stadium Drive. For more information call Kristina at (580) 2794870.
• FREE tax help and FREE e-filing offered Mondays thru April 08 by AARP Tax-Aide at the Masonic Lodge Hall, 730 Crestview. ALL AGES WELCOME. For appointment, call 580/332-3882.
MARCH 19, 2013
• A new GriefShare Group begins at First Baptist Church of Ada, 521 S. Broadway. The sessions are from 7-9 p.m. Contact Debbie Wall at 580-777-2711 or FBC of Ada at 580-332-4121 for more information.
• Al-Anon meets at 8 p.m. each Tuesday at 8 p.m. at St. Luke’s Episcopal Church.
MARCH 20, 2013
• Emotions Anonymous is meeting every Wednessday from 12 noon until 1 p.m. at Central Church of Christ, 820 Stadium Drive. For more information call Kristina at (580) 2794870.
• Divorce/Bereavement Support Group meets each Wednesday at 7 p.m. at The Compassion Outreach Center, 1124 Cradduck Road, Ada. This group offers support for those who have lost a loved one through divorce or death. For more information, phone Tom at 580-332-6506.