MARCH 12, 2013
• Compassionate Friends Ada Area Chapter meets at 6:30 p.m. in the parlor of at First United Methodist Church, 129 W. 14th Street. This meeting is a non-profit organization ready to help in the natural grieving process of the death of a child.
• A new GriefShare group begins at First Baptist Church of Ada, 521 S. Broadway. The sessions are from 7-9 p.m. Contact Debbie Wall at 580-777-2711 or FBC of Ada at 580-332-4121 for more information.
• Al-Anon meets at 8 p.m. each Tuesday at 8 p.m. at St. Luke’s Episcopal Church.
MARCH 13, 2013
• Emotions Anonymous is meeting every Wednessday from 12 noon until 1 p.m. at Central Church of Christ, 820 Stadium Drive. For more information call Kristina at (580) 2794870.
• Divorce/Bereavement Support Group meets each Wednesday at 7 p.m. at The Compassion Outreach Center, 1124 Cradduck Road, Ada. This group offers support for those who have lost a loved one through divorce or death. For more information, phone Tom at 580-332-6506.
• A dance is conducted each Wednesday at Irving Community Center, 704 N. Oak, from 7:30-9:30 p.m. Cost is $6 per persona nd is open to the public.
MARCH 14, 2013
• Ada Area Bridge Club meets every Thursday at St. Luke’s Episcopal Church, 17th and Broadway, at 1 p.m. Please bring a partner and come. Phone Frank Shanklin 580-559-1554 for more information.
MARCH 15, 2013
• Al-Anon meets at 8 p.m. each Friday at 8 p.m. at St. Luke’s Episcopal Church.
• Vanoss Elementary School has set its Pre-K Pre-Enrollment date for Friday, March 15. Pre-enrollment will take place in the Vanoss Library, from 7:45 a.m. until 2:30 p.m. All students who are 4 years old by Sept. 1 are eligible for enrollment in the pre-k program. All students who are pre-enrolling will be given an academic readiness screening, in addition to a hearing screening. Speech screenings may be available by request. Those who wish to enroll their children must bring the child’s Social Security card, birth certificate, shot record, proof of residence and CDIB card, if applicable.