• Divorce Care meets from 6-8 p.m. Monday at H20Church kids building, located at the corner of Main and Broadway in Ada. For more information, email email@example.com or phone 580-427-5433.
• VFW meets the second Monday of each month at 7 p.m. on the second floor of Ada Public Library. Members are encouraged to attend. For more information, phone the VFW service office at 580-436-6252.
NOVEMBER 12, 2013
• GriefShare support group meets from 7-9 p.m. at Central Church of Christ Family Life Center, 824 Stadium Drive. GriefShare is for people grieving the death of loved ones. Groups meet weekly for 13 weeks to help each individual face the challenge and move toward rebuilding his or her life. There is no charge to attend this grief support group. For more information, contact Barbara at 580-436-3248 or 580-272-7550 or the church office at 580-332-6411.
NOVEMBER 13, 2013
• SMILE- Single mother’s support group meets at 6 p.m. on the second and fourth Wednesday evenings of every month at The Perfect Blend Coffee Shop, 730 E. Main. Dinner is served and then a time of teaching, crafts, or sharing with each other. Childcare is provided. For more information, phone Tisha Cypert at 759-5260.
NOVEMBER 15, 2013
• Pontotoc County Retired Educators Association (PCREA) will meet at 11 a.m. at Ada Elks Lodge for its regular monthly meeting and noon luncheon. The Pioneer Education Award will be presented by the committee of Ruth Ann Taylor, Peggy Bagley, and Vaden Morgan. All retired educators and support personnel are encouraged to attend.
NOVEMBER 16, 2013
• American Legion Post 72 hosts bingo each Saturday night. Mini games begin at 6 p.m. and regular bingo begins at 7 p.m. Snack bar items are available.
NOVEMBER 17, 2013
• Wild Goose musicians jam session takes place each Sunday from 4-8 p.m. at Wild Goose Club in Sasakwa. This event is a gathering for musicians for a house band and opening for the house band and promotions. Musicians need to take their own instruments. The event is free and open to the public. For more information, phone Kallo at 405-941-3071.