• Al-Anon meets at 8 p.m. each Tuesday at St. Luke’s Episcopal Church.
JANUARY 30, 2013
• Ada High School and Oklahoma Blood Institute (OBI) are starting off the new year by saving lives and inviting Ada-area residents 16 years or older to join by donating blood 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. at 1400 Stadium Drive.
• Emotions Anonymous is meeting every Wednesday from 12 noon until 1 p.m. at Central Church of Christ, 820 Stadium Drive. For more information call Kristina at (580) 279-4870.
• The Divorce/Bereavement Support Group meets each Wednesday at 7 p.m. at The Compassion Outreach Center, 1124 Cradduck Rd., Ada. The group offers support for those who have lost a loved one through divorce or death. For more information, phone Tom at 580-332-6506.
JANUARY 31, 2013
• Ada Area Bridge Club meets every Thursday at St. Luke’s Episcopal Church, 17th and Broadway, at 1 p.m. Please bring a partner and come. Phone Frank Shanklin 580-559-1554 for more information.
FEBRUARY 1, 2013
• Al-Anon meets at 8 p.m. each Friday at St. Luke’s Episcopal Church.
FEBRUARY 2, 2013
• Lost Cherokee of Arkansas and Missouri Headmen Cliff Bishop, Curtis Smith and Don Harness are conducting a meeting at the Masonic Lodge in Allen at noon. This is an important meeting and members need to attend to hear what has taken place and is happening.
FEBRUARY 4, 2013
• TOPS, Take Off Pounds Sensibly, a support weight loss group, meets at 8:30 a.m. each Monday at Central Church of Christ, 820 Stadium Drive. For more information, phone 580-320-0747.
• Emotions Anonymous is meeting every Monday from 12 noon until 1 p.m. at Central Church of Christ, 820 Stadium Drive. For more information, phone Kristina at (580) 2794870.
• Veterans of Foreign Wars, Desert Storm Post 11194, holds its monthly meeting the first Monday of each month at 7 p.m. in the Music Room located on the second floor of Ada Public Library. Anyone having an interest in the VFW, any veteran, and especially those who have earned a campaign medal through participation in combat are encouraged to attend. The Post also operates a Veterans Service Office at 701 N. Broadway in Ada.
• FREE tax help and FREE e-filing offered Monday and Thursdays during February by AARP Tax-Aide at the Ada Masonic Lodge Hall, 730 Crestview. All ages welcome. For appointment, phone 580-332-3882.