FEBRUARY 22, 2014
• Artists of the Arbuckles Photography Expo will be at the Jean Carr Galley, 330 W. Muskogee in Sulphur from 3 to 7 p.m. through Feb. 23.
• American Legion Post 72 hosts bingo each Saturday night. Mini games begin at 6 p.m. and regular bingo begins at 7 p.m. Snack bar items are available.
FEBRUARY 23, 2014
• Raffle tickets are on sale to win two Oklahoma City Thunder tickets and to help fight cancer by supporting Relay for Life and the American Cancer Society. Tickets are one for $5 or five for $20 and are available at Every Nook & Cranny, 110 E. Main Street, 580-332-3899, or call Nashea at 405-756-0922 for more information. Tickets will be onsale until March 1. Proceeds will be donated in remembrance of Chuck Crosslin.
• Artists of the Arbuckles Photography Expo will be at the Jean Carr Galley, 330 W. Muskogee in Sulphur from 2 to 5 p.m. through Feb. 23.
FEBRUARY 24, 2014
• High school students that will be juniors and seniors at Ada, Allen, Byng, Latta, Roff, Sasakwa, Stonewall, Tupelo or Vanoss in August 2014 are invited to attned Pontotoc Technology Center’s Meet and Greet night Feb. 24 from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m. For more information, call Jayma Newport at 580-310-2253 or email email@example.com.
• Free tax help and free e-filing are offered Mondays and Thursdays during February by AARP Tax-Aide at the Ada Masonic Lodge Hall, 730 Crestview. All ages are welcome. For appointment, call 580-436-4494 weekdays between 8 a.m. and 8 p.m.
• Take Off Pounds Sensibly, a support weight loss group, meets at 8:30 a.m. each Monday at Central Church of Christ, 820 Stadium Drive. For more information, call 580-320-0747.
• Divorce Care meets from 6-8 p.m. Monday at H20Church kids building, located at the corner of Main and Broadway in Ada. For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 580-427-5433.
FEBRUARY 25, 2014
• East Central University Rotaract Club is hosting an “Around the World with Rotaract” International Silent Auction 2 to 7 p.m. in the University Center that will feature more than 30 handmade and local crafts collected from around the world. The come-and-go format will proceed ECU Rotaract Club’s 2014 project, which is funding a non-government organization in Nepal which allows children to attend school rather than work. For a small donation, international and U.S. food samples will be provided between 4 and 7 p.m.