FEBRUARY 18, 2014
• Prime Timers will meet at J.D.’s Cafeteria for the regular monthlymeeting. Visitation begins at 5:30 p.m. The meal will be served at 6 p.m. Betty Cole, volunteer AARP tax aide, will present the program.
• Testing for the Practical Nurse Career Major at Pontotoc Technology Center will be held 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. Call PTC at 580-310-2260 for an application and to schedule a testing date.
• Artists of the Arbuckles Photography Expo will be at the Jean Carr Galley, 330 W. Muskogee in Sulphur from 3 p.m. to 7 p.m. through Feb. 23, 2014.
• GriefShare support group meets from 7-9 p.m. at First Baptist Church of Ada. GriefShare is for people grieving the death of loved ones. Groups meet weekly for 13 weeks to help each individual face the challenge and move toward rebuilding his or her life. There is no charge to attend this grief support group. For more information, contact Debbie Wall at 580-777-2711 or FBC of Ada at 580-332-4121.
• Al-Anon meets at 8 p.m. each Tuesday at St. Luke’s Episcopal Church.
FEBRUARY 19, 2014
• Raffle tickets are on sale to win two Oklahoma City Thunder tickets and to help fight cancer by supporting Relay for Life and the American Cancer Society. Tickets are one for $5 or five for $20 and are available at Every Nook & Cranny, 110 E. Main Street, 580-332-3899, or call Nashea at 405-756-0922 for more information. Tickets will be onsale until March 1. Proceeds will be donated in remembrance of Chuck Crosslin.
• Mercy Cancer Support Group will meet Wednesday, Feb.19, from noon to 1 p.m. at Mercy Hospital Ada, Classroom 4. A light lunch will be provided as the group discusses “Healthy Eating Made Easy.” The support group meets the third Wednesday of each month.
• Artists of the Arbuckles Photography Expo will be at the Jean Carr Galley, 330 W. Muskogee in Sulphur from 3 to 7 p.m. through Feb. 23.