MAY 1, 2013
• Emotions Anonymous is meeting Wednesday from 12 noon until 1 p.m. at Central Church of Christ, 820 Stadium Drive. For more information, phone Kristina at (580) 279-4870.
• Divorce/Bereavement Support Group meets each Wednesday at 7 p.m. at The Compassion Outreach Center, 1124 Cradduck Road, Ada. This group offers support for those who have lost a loved one through divorce or death. For more information, phone Tom at 580-332-6506.
• A dance is conducted Wednesday at Irving Community Center, 704 N. Oak, from 7:30-9:30 p.m. Cost is $6 per person and is open to the public.
MAY 2, 2013
• The PAST organization will meet at 5:30 p.m. May 2 at First Christian Church 13th and Broadway in Ada. Anyone interested in the area’s past is invited to attend.
• South Central Oklahoma Lupus Support Group meets the first Thursday of each month at 6 p.m. at Main Street Church of Christ, 408 East Main Street, Davis. This meetings are open to all persons with lupus, those who have a loved one or friend with lupus, or anyone who would like to learn more aboutplease contact Vickey Wiles at 580-247-0980 or firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information regarding lupus, contact the Lupus Foundation of America, Oklahoma Chapter at 1-800-725-6445 or online at lupus.org.
MAY 3, 2013
MAY 4, 2013
• Lost Cherokee of Arkansas and Missouri Headmen Don Harness, Cliff Bishop and Curtis Smith and councilman Morse Chiles are conducting a meeting at noon at Allen Masonic Lodge. It is spring time. Bring plants, tools, seeds, baked goods, canned goods, dry goods and other items for the auction.
MAY 5, 2013
MAY 6, 2013
• TOPS, Take Off Pounds Sensibly, a support weight loss group, meets at 8:30 a.m. each Monday at Central Church of Christ, 820 Stadium Drive. For more information, phone 580-320-0747.
• Emotions Anonymous is meeting every Monday from 12 noon until 1 p.m. at Central Church of Christ, 820 Stadium Drive. For more information call Kristina at (580) 2794870.