• Al-Anon meets at 8 p.m. each Tuesday at St. Luke’s Episcopal Church.
FEBRUARY 26, 2014
• Single Mom's support group (S.M.I.L.E. Single Mom's: Insightful, Loved, Empowered) meets the second and fourth Wednesday of each month at 6 p.m. at The Perfect Blend Coffee Shop, 730 E. Main. Dinner is provided and childcare is available at Trinity Baptist Church. For more information, call Tisha at 580-759-5260.
• Divorce/Bereavement Support Group meets each Wednesday at 7 p.m. at The Compassion Outreach Center, 1124 Cradduck Road, Ada. The group offers support for those who have lost a loved one through divorce or death. For more information about this group, call Tom at 580-332-6506.
• A dance is conducted each Wednesday at Irving Community Center, 704 N. Oak from 7:30-9:30 p.m.
FEBRUARY 27, 2014
• Free tax help and free e-filing are offered Monday and Thursdays during February by AARP Tax-Aide at the Ada Masonic Lodge Hall, 730 Crestview. All ages are welcome For appointment, call 580/436-4494, Weekdays between 8 a.m. and 8 p.m.
FEBRUARY 28, 2014
MARCH 1, 2014
• American Legion Post 72 hosts bingo each Saturday night. Mini games begin at 6 p.m. and regular bingo begins at 7 p.m. Snack bar items are available.
MARCH 2, 2014
MARCH 3, 2014
• REQUIEM by Victoria Davison and Rudy Lupinski is to be premiered by the ECU Singers and instrumental ensemble under the direction of Dr. Steven Walker on March 3, at 7:30 PM at St. Joseph Catholic Church, 1300 East Beverly, Ada. A Reception will follow in Benedictine Hall. This event is open to the public, and is sponsored by the Ada Arts Council.
• Take Off Pounds Sensibly, a support weight loss group, meets at 8:30 a.m. each Monday at Central Church of Christ, 820 Stadium drive. For more information, call 580-320-0747.
• Divorce Care meets from 6-8 p.m. Monday at H20Church kids building, located at the corner of Main and Broadway in Ada. For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 580-427-5433.