or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
• American Legion Post 72 hosts bingo each Saturday night. Mini games begin at 6 p.m. and regular bingo begins at 7 p.m. Snack bar items are available.
FEBRUARY 9, 2014
FEBRUARY 10, 2014
• Free tax help and free e-filing are offered Monday and Thursdays during February by AARP Tax-Aide at the Ada Masonic Lodge Hall, 730 Crestview. All ages are welcome For appointment, call 580/436-4494, Weekdays between 8 a.m. and 8 p.m.
• Take Off Pounds Sensibly, a support weight loss group, meets at 8:30 a.m. each Monday at Central Church of Christ, 820 Stadium drive. For more information, call 580-320-0747.
• Divorce Care meets from 6-8 p.m. Monday at H20Church kids building, located at the corner of Main and Broadway in Ada. For more information, email email@example.com or call 580-427-5433.
• Veterans of Foreign Wars meets the second Monday of each month at 7 p.m. at the Pontotoc County Agri-plex on the north side of the extension center building in the compartment B, south of the County jail. For more information, call the VFW service office at 580-436-6252.
FEBRUARY 11, 2014
• Registration will be held at the Jean Carr gallery 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Feb. 11, 2014 for a photography expo sponsored by Artists of the Arbuckles for youth, novice, amateur and professional photographers. The expo will be Feb. 13- Feb. 23. For registration information and forms, contact Royce Gideon at firstname.lastname@example.org (580-622-5744), Melissa Lapointe at email@example.com (580-622-2225), Eve Bondesen at firstname.lastname@example.org (580-622-6689) or Sondra Drake at email@example.com (580-622-5592).
• Patty Wagon Shuttle will provide a free day of transportation Tuesday, Feb. 11, Thursday, April 17 and Tuesday, June 17, for senior citizens age 65 and up. Travel to run errands or for appointments in the Ada area will be on a first-come first served basis. For an appointment call 580-272-3220.
• GriefShare support group meets from 7-9 p.m. at First Baptist Church of Ada. GriefShare is for people grieving the death of loved ones. Groups meet weekly for 13 weeks to help each individual face the challenge and move toward rebuilding his or her life. There is no charge to attend this grief support group. For more information, contact Debbie Wall at 580-777-2711 or FBC of Ada at 580-332-4121.