• Ada Area Bridge Club meets every Thursday at St. Luke’s Episcopal Church, 17th and Broadway, at 1 p.m. Phone Frank Shanklin at 580-559-1554 for more information.
• South Central Oklahoma Lupus Support Group meets the first Thursday of each month at 6 p.m. at Main Street Church of Christ, 408 E. Main St., Davis.
This meetings are open to all persons with lupus, those who have a loved one or friend with lupus, or anyone who would like to learn more aboutplease contact Vickey Wiles at 580-247-0980 or email@example.com. For more information regarding lupus, contact the Lupus Foundation of America, Oklahoma Chapter at 1-800-725-6445 or online at lupus.org.
JULY 5, 2013
• Al-Anon meets at 8 p.m. each Friday at St. Luke’s Episcopal Church.
• Stonewall Independence Day Celebration 2013 children’s fair begins at 6 p.m. and fireworks at 9 p.m. Events include arts and crafts, face painting, great food, train rides for children and Moon Bounce.
JULY 6, 2013
• Stonewall Independence Day Celebration 2013 parade begins at 10 a.m.
• Francis Auxiliary will be hosting its annual Fourth of July celebration beginning with a parade at 8:15 a.m. followed by games, concession food, horseshoes and cake walk at 10:30 a.m. Dominos follow the horseshoes event. Dominos and horseshoes are $5 to enter per event per person. Fireworks show begins at dark. To volunteer or for more information, contact Heather Specht at (580) 320-3061.
• Lost Cherokee of Arkansas and Missouri Headmen Cliff Bishopa nd Don Harness hosts a meeting at noon at the Masonic Lodge in Allen. This is a mandatory meeting for discussing business. Every member and elders should should attend. Those attending should take canned goods, dry goods and baked goods for the auction. Paper and pencils will be needed for class after the meeting.
• Lady Outlaws 10 and Under Softball Team hosts a Dice Run on Saturday April 6. Cost is $20 to enter, $5 for each passenger, cars are welcome. The winner will win 40 percent of entry fees. Registration will be at the Stonewall High School baseball field starting at 10 a.m. A bake sale, T-shirt sale, 50/50 ticket sale (winner to be drawn at the dice run, you do not need to be present to win), and barbecue sandwich lunch will be available for $5 a plate, includes sandwich, chips, and a drink. For more informatio, contact Amber Frazier at 580-320-8159.