Ada — THURSDAY
JUNE 26, 2014
• The 47th annual Fireball Classic Race will be at 6:30 a.m. Friday, July 4. Events will be the 5K walk, 5K run or 10K run. Pre-registration can be done by mailing an entry to Ada Sunrise Rotary at PO Box 601, Ada, OK 74821, in person at Aldridge Coffee Shop, or on site at Wintersmith Lodge from 4:30-7:30 p.m. Thursday, July 3. Forms are available at OKRunner, Hibbett Sports, Ada Chamber of Commerce or online at www.adasunriserotary.org. Race day registration will be from 5:30-6:30 a.m. in front of Wintersmith Lodge.
JUNE 27, 2014
• Cruisin’ Main will take place in downtown Ada from 7-9 p.m. Friday, June 27. It is an event for the entire family featuring a classic car exhibit and draggin,’ cruisin,’ sittin,’ watchin’ and jawin’.
• Ada Area Roundup Club will be hosting an event at Ken Lance/3 Crosses Arena seven miles south of Ada on SH 3. Books open at 6 p.m. and play day starts at 7 p.m. For more information, visit Ada Area Roundup Club on Facebook.
• Al-Anon meets at 8 p.m. each Friday at St. Luke’s Episcopal Church.
• Ada Narcotics Anonymous meets at 8 p.m. Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays at Reaper Baptist Church, 3301 N. Broadway. For more information, call 580-320-9984.
• Alcoholics Anonymous meets at 8 p.m. Tuesdays, Fridays and Saturdays downstairs at St. Luke’s Episcopal Church.
JUNE 28, 2014
• The Crookham and Clowdus family reunion will be from 11:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. at Marie Bailey Community Center, 1200 Jack John Circle in Ada. Family and friends are invited.
• Former students of Stonewall Public Schools are invited to the Stonewall alumni meeting at the school June 28. Doors will open at 4 p.m., and a meal will be in the new cafeteria at 6 p.m. For more information, call 580-235-0123.
• The Vanoss Alumni Banquet will be held at 6 p.m. June 28, an hour earlier than last year. The school will also open its doors at 2 p.m. for those who would like to come and visit or take a guided tour of the school. Tickets are $12 and may be reserved or purchased by calling Laura Cothren at 580-320-3412, Stephanie Everett at 580-759-2145 or the school at 580-759-2251, ext. 103.