Ada — WEDNESDAY
JUNE 25, 2014
• Ada Single Friends (55 and up) meet at 2 p.m. each Wednesday at First United Methodist Church, 129 W. 14th St., for games. Attendees should bring a snack to the games to share. For more information, call 580-320-4157 or 320-2391.
• Divorce/Bereavement Support Group meets at 7 p.m. each Wednesday at The Compassion Outreach Center, 1124 Cradduck Road, Ada. The group offers support for those who have lost a loved one through divorce or death. For more information about this group, call Tom at 580-332-6506.
• A dance is conducted from 7:30-9:30 p.m. each Wednesday at Irving Community Center, 704 N. Oak.
• Ada Narcotics Anonymous meets at 8 p.m. Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays at Reaper Baptist Church, 3301 N. Broadway. For more information, call 580-320-9984.
• Donations are requested for the Franks Cemetery Fund. Donations can be mailed to PO Box 154, Fittstown, OK 74842, or call Don Reeves at 580-272-4696.
JUNE 26, 2014
• The 47th annual Fireball Classic Race will be 6:30 a.m. Friday, July 4. Events will be the 5K walk, 5K run or 10K run. Pre-registration can be done by mailing an entry form to Ada Sunrise Rotary at PO Box 601, Ada, OK 74821, in person at Aldridge Coffee Shop, or on site at Wintersmith Lodge 4:30-7:30 p.m. Thursday, July 3. Forms are available at OKRunner, Hibbett Sports, Ada Chamber of Commerce or online at www.adasunriserotary.org. Race day registration will be 5:30-6:30 a.m. in front of Wintersmith Lodge.
JUNE 27, 2014
• Cruisin’ Main will take place in downtown Ada from 7-9 p.m. Friday, June 27. It is an event for the entire family featuring a classic car exhibit and draggin,’ cruise,’ sittin,’ watchin’ and jawing.’
• Ada Area Roundup Club will be holding an event at Ken Lance/3 Crosses Arena seven miles south of Ada on SH 3. Books open at 6 p.m. and play day starts at 7 p.m. For more information, visit Ada Area Round up Club on Facebook.