Ada — TUESDAY
JUNE 24, 2014
• Byng School District will hold a Title I, II, IV and VI meeting at 9:30 a.m. June 24 in the superintendent's office. For more information, call Dr. Layne at 580-310-6726
• Combat Infantrymen’s Association meets at 6 p.m. the fourth Tuesday of each month at the Ada Public Library, second floor music room. This organization is open to Army infantry veterans who have served in a foreign war and earned the Combat Infantryman’s badge. For more information, call Jack Jones at 580-310-6173 or J.L. Rhodes at 580-332-8811.
• GriefShare, a grief recovery support group, will be meeting at 6:30 p.m. Tuesdays through Aug. 5 at First Freewill Baptist Church of Ada. There is no cost, except for the optional $15 workbook. For more information, call Joyce at 580-332-6138 or the church at 580-332-3119.
• Al-Anon meets at 8 p.m. each Tuesday at St. Luke’s Episcopal Church.
• Alcoholics Anonymous meets at 8 p.m. Tuesdays, Fridays and Saturdays downstairs at St. Luke’s Episcopal Church.
JUNE 25, 2014
• Ada Single Friends (55 and up) meet at 2 p.m. each Wednesday at First United Methodist Church, 129 W. 14th St., for games. Attendees should bring a snack to share. For more information, call 580-320-4157 or 320-2391.
• Divorce/Bereavement Support Group meets at 7 p.m. each Wednesday at The Compassion Outreach Center, 1124 Cradduck Road, Ada. The group offers support for those who have lost a loved one through divorce or death. For more information about this group, call Tom at 580-332-6506.
• A dance is conducted from 7:30-9:30 p.m. each Wednesday at Irving Community Center, 704 N. Oak.