• Divorce/Bereavement Support Group meets each Wednesday at 7 p.m. at The Compassion Outreach Center, 1124 Cradduck Road, Ada. This group offers support for those who have lost a loved one through divorce or death. For more information, phone Tom at 580-332-6506.
• A dance is conducted each Wednesday at Irving Community Center, 704 N. Oak, from 7:30-9:30 p.m. Cost is $5 per person and is open to the public.
JULY 18, 2013
• Boys & Girls Club of Ada youth fall soccer registration is now open. Please go to http://www.bgcada.com/ to register or visit the BGCA at 915 South Hickory. For more information call (580)332-3717.
JULY 19, 2013
• Woodmen of the World Lodge 1228 hosts its annual swim party for local members and friends at Elks Lodge in Ada from 6:30-8 p.m. Refreshments will be provided. For more information, phone 436-9998.
JULY 20, 2013
• Traditional Country Music takes place the third Saturday of each month at Mary’s Music Barn, featuring The Country Pride Band with special guests. The event is located three and one-half miles south of Stonewall on Jesse Highway. Turn right on McDonald Road. The show begins at 7 p.m. For more information, phone 580-272-7816 or 580-265-9206 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
JULY 22, 2013
• TOPS, Take Off Pounds Sensibly, a support weight loss group, meets at 8:30 a.m. each Monday at Central Church of Christ, 820 Stadium Drive. For more information, phone 580-320-0747.
• Emotions Anonymous is meeting every Monday from 12 noon until 1 p.m. at Central Church of Christ, 820 Stadium Drive. For more information call Kristina at (580) 279-4870.
JULY 23, 2013
• Combat Infantrymen’s Association (CIA) meets the fourth Tuesday of each month at 6 p.m. at Ada Public Library . This organization is open to Army infantry veterans who have served in a foreign war and earned the Combat Infantryman’s badge. For more information, phone Louis Dunlap, commander, at 580-436-2725 or Rich Putman.
• Al-Anon meets at 8 p.m. each Tuesday at St. Luke’s Episcopal Church.