Ada — TUESDAY
JUNE 3, 2014
• The board of directors for the Tri-County Indian Nations Community Development Corporation will meet at 10 a.m. at Longhorn Cafeteria at Stonewall Public Schools. The meeting is open to the public. For more information, call Carolyn Hill at 580-310-9300.
• Ada Single Friends (55 and up) meet at 11:30 a.m. the first Tuesday of the month at First United Methodist Church, 129 W. 14th St., for a pot-luck lunch. For more information, call 580-320-4157 or 320-2391.
• Pontotoc County Historical and Genealogical Society's Mattie Logsdon Memorial Library, 221 W. 16th St., is open from 12:30 to 4 p.m. Mondays and Tuesdays. For more information, call Katherine Howry at 332-5528.
• GriefShare, a grief recovery support group, will be meeting at 6:30 p.m. Tuesdays through Aug. 5 at First Freewill Baptist Church of Ada. There is no cost, except the optional $15 workbook. For more information, call Joyce at 580-332-6138 or the church at 580-332-3119.
• Circle Time of Ada meets at 6:30 p.m. the first Tuesday of the month at Glenwood Resource Center, 825 W. 10th St. Circle Time of Ada is a non-profit support group for anyone who has a child, knows someone with, or wants to learn more about autism spectrum disorders as well as other developmental disorders and special needs. For more information, call Linda Dickinson at 580-310-7263 or www.facebook.com/CircleTimeofAda.
• Al-Anon meets at 8 p.m. each Tuesday at St. Luke’s Episcopal Church.
• Alcoholics Anonymous meets at 8 p.m. Tuesdays, Fridays and Saturdays at St. Luke’s Episcopal Church, downstairs.
JUNE 4, 2014
• Ada Single Friends (55 and up) meet each Wednesday at 2 p.m. at First United Methodist Church, 129 W. 14th St., for games. Attendees should bring a snack to the games to share. For more information, call 580-320-4157 or 320-2391.
• Divorce/Bereavement Support Group meets at 7 p.m. each Wednesday at The Compassion Outreach Center, 1124 Cradduck Road, Ada. The group offers support for those who have lost a loved one through divorce or death. For more information about this group, call Tom at 580-332-6506.