• Al-Anon meets at 8 p.m. each Tuesday at St. Luke’s Episcopal Church.
APRIL 17, 2013
• Latta School’s Indian Education Parent Committee will meet at 5:30 p.m. in Room 111 in the Latta Middle School. Business meetings will be conducted for JOM and Title VII programs. All parents of JOM and Title VII students are invited to attend.
• Emotions Anonymous is meeting every Wednesday from 12 noon until 1 p.m. at Central Church of Christ, 820 Stadium Drive. For more information, phone Kristina at (580) 279-4870.
• Divorce/Bereavement Support Group meets each Wednesday at 7 p.m. at The Compassion Outreach Center, 1124 Cradduck Road, Ada. This group offers support for those who have lost a loved one through divorce or death. For more information, phone Tom at 580-332-6506.
• A dance is conducted each Wednesday at Irving Community Center, 704 N. Oak, from 7:30-9:30 p.m. Cost is $6 per person and is open to the public.
APRIL 18, 2013
• Pontotoc County Democrats meet at 7 p.m. in Room D on the north side of Pontotoc County Agri-plex to discuss the district meeting in Lawton and make future plans for the party.
• Fortnightly Study Club will have a spring luncheon and general meeting at noon at the First Lutheran Church on Stadium Drive. Phyllis Danley will speak about the ECU Foundation. All members and former members are encouraged to attend, as this may be one of the last meetings. You will have a chance to share memories from the past and stories funny, serious or otherwise. The departments are Modern Book, Music and Progressive Drama, plus the recently retired 21st Century Department. Phone Susan Schmidt at 235-5561 by April 13 for a reservation.