• Byng School horticulture plant sale takes place at Byng School Greenhouse. All plants grown by students. This year the students have added yellow squash, zucchini squash, tomatoes and melons to their selection of plants for sale. Hanging baskets are $10-$15 each. Annuals are $2 for a package of six; $3 for four-inch pots; and $5 for six-inch pots. Bedding plants include geraniums, ferns, marigolds, impatients, coleus, dusty miller and petunias For more information, phone Craig Thompson at 580-310-6765.
APRIL 15, 2013
• Oklahoma Blood Institute hosts a blood drive from 10 a.m. until 2 p.m. at Chickasaw National IT department, 901 N. Country Club Road.
• Latta Pre-Kindergarten is seeking information that will help with 2013-2014 enrollment. Residents of the district who have children that are 4 years of age on or before Sept. 1 need to call the elementary office. Please contact Lindsay Kessinger or Phil Shivers at (580) 332-7669 by April 15, 2013.
• Entry deadline for the Hershey’s Track and Field Games, sponsored by the city of Ada, is Monday, April 15. The games are Saturday, April 20 at 9 a.m. For more information, phone 580-436-8101.
• TOPS, Take Off Pounds Sensibly, a support weight loss group, meets at 8:30 a.m. each Monday at Central Church of Christ, 820 Stadium Drive. For more information, phone 580-320-0747.
• Emotions Anonymous is meeting every Monday from 12 noon until 1 p.m. at Central Church of Christ, 820 Stadium Drive. For more information call Kristina at (580) 2794870.
APRIL 16, 2013
• Prime Timers meet at J.D.’s Csafeterial for its regular monthly meeting. Visitation begins at 5:30 p.m. and the meal will be served at 6 p.m. Tracy Scheer, campus director at Baptist Village, will give the program. Guests are welcome.
• Mary’s Music Barn presents traditional country music, featuring Country Pride Bank with special guest, the third Saturday of each month. Mary’s Music Barn is located three and one-half miles south of Stonewall on Jesse Highway. Turn right on McDonald Road. Show starts at 7 p.m. For more information phone 580-272-7816 or 580-265-9206; or email email@example.com