Ada — TUESDAY
APRIL 1, 2014
• Circle Time of Ada meets the first Tuesday of the month at Glenwood Resource Center, 825 W. 10th 6:30 p.m. Circle Time of Ada is a non-profit support group for anyone who has a child, knows someone with, or wants to learn more about Autism spectrum disorders as well as other developmental disorders and special needs. For more information, call Linda Dickinson at 580-310-7263 or visit www.facebook.com/CircleTimeofAda.
• GriefShare support group meets from 7-9 p.m. at First Baptist Church of Ada. GriefShare is for people grieving the death of loved ones. Groups meet weekly for 13 weeks to help each individual face the challenge and move toward rebuilding his or her life. There is no charge to attend this grief support group. For more information, contact Debbie Wall at 580-777-2711 or FBC of Ada at 580-332-4121.
• Al-Anon meets at 8 p.m. each Tuesday at St. Luke’s Episcopal Church.
APRIL 2, 2014
• Divorce/Bereavement Support Group meets each Wednesday at 7 p.m. at The Compassion Outreach Center, 1124 Cradduck Road, Ada. The group offers support for those who have lost a loved one through divorce or death. For more information about this group, call Tom at 580-332-6506.
• A dance is conducted each Wednesday at Irving Community Center, 704 N. Oak, from 7:30-9:30 p.m.
APRIL 3, 2014
• The Ada Rubber Art Stamp Club will meet on Thursday, April 3, at 6:30 p.m. at Scraptopia, at 107 W. Main street. Newcomers are welcome to attend. There are no fees, and nothing is necessary in order to participate. For more information, call 580-310-9787.
• Chickasaw Senior Site is hosting a taco sale at 1005 Chamber Loop from 4 to 7 p.m. A pie auction will be at 5:30, with Dr. John Garber as the auctioneer. Entertainment will be the Red Barn Band. Taco, dessert and drink will cost $7. Deliveries are available for orders of two or more. Call 436-1007.
• Healthy Hearts Club instructor Susan Coleman will be conducting beginners country line dances starting April 3 and ending April 28 at Ada Elks Lodge in Ada. Classes will be Mondays and Thursdays from 7 - 8 p.m.