Ada — TUESDAY
FEBRUARY 4, 2014
• A meeting of the Board of Directors for Tri-County Indian Nations Community Development Corporation will be held at 10 a.m. Tuesday, Feb. 4, 2014, at New Vision Bank conference room, 1901 Arlington, This meeting is open to the public. For more information, call Carolyn Hill at (580) 310-9300.
• Circle Time of Ada meets the first Tuesday of the month at Glenwood Resource Center, 825 W. 10th 6:30 p.m. Circle Time of Ada is a non-profit support group for anyone who has a child, knows someone with, or wants to learn more about Autism spectrum disorders as well as other developmental disorders and special needs. For more information call Linda Dickinson at 580-310-7263 or www.facebook.com/CircleTimeofAda.
• Testing for the Practical Nurse Career Major at Pontotoc Technology Center will be held 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. Call PTC at 580-310-2260 for an application and to schedule a testing date.
• GriefShare support group meets from 7-9 p.m. at First Baptist Church of Ada. GriefShare is for people grieving the death of loved ones. Groups meet weekly for 13 weeks to help each individual face the challenge and move toward rebuilding his or her life. There is no charge to attend this grief support group. For more information, contact Debbie Wall at 580-777-2711 or FBC of Ada at 580-332-4121.
• Al-Anon meets at 8 p.m. each Tuesday at St. Luke’s Episcopal Church.
FEBRUARY 5, 2014
• A blood drive will be held at Ada Cougar Activity Center 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
• Divorce/Bereavement Support Group meets each Wednesday at 7 p.m. at The Compassion Outreach Center, 1124 Cradduck Road, Ada. The group offers support for those who have lost a loved one through divorce or death. For more information about this group, call Tom at 580-332-6506.
• A dance is conducted each Wednesday at Irving Community Center, 704 N. Oak from 7:30-9:30 p.m.