• A dance is conducted each Wednesday at Irving Community Center, 704 N. Oak from 7:30-9:30 p.m.
MAY 1, 2014
• Latta pre-kindergarten is seeking information to help with 2014-2015 enrollment. Parents of students wishing to attend the program need to call the elementary office by May 1 to place the child on a pre-enrollment list. This is not enrollment, but may allow the school to schedule screenings. Call 580-332-7669 and speak to Mrs. Kessinger or Mr. Shivers. All Latta residents and parents/guardians of siblings of transfer students who have been at Latta since 2001-2002 school year need to call as soon as possible to help schedule possible screenings. Attendance may be limited according to age and available space.
• NAMI (National Alliance for Mental Illness) meets the first Thursday of each month at 7 p.m. in the conference room next to the dining room at Mercy Hospital Ada. Visitors are welcome.
MAY 2, 2014
• Al-Anon meets at 8 p.m. each Friday at St. Luke’s Episcopal Church.
MAY 3, 2014
• American Legion Post 72 hosts bingo each Saturday night. Mini games begin at 6 p.m. and regular bingo begins at 7 p.m. Snack bar items are available.
MAY 4, 2014
MAY 5, 2014
• The Board of the Directors of the Happyland Volunteer Fire Department meets the first Monday of each month at 6 p.m. at the fire station at 22680 CR 1530 in Ada. Should the first Monday fall on a holiday, the meeting will be held the following Monday at the same time and location.
• Take Off Pounds Sensibly, a support weight loss group, meets at 8:30 a.m. each Monday at Central Church of Christ, 820 Stadium drive. For more information, call 580-320-0747.
• Divorce Care meets from 6-8 p.m. Monday at H20Church kids building, located at the corner of Main and Broadway in Ada. For more information, email email@example.com or call 580-427-5433.