• Al-Anon meets at 8 p.m. each Tuesday at St. Luke’s Episcopal Church.
APRIL 23, 2014
• Single Mom’s support group (S.M.I.L.E. Single Mom’s: Insightful, Loved, Empowered) meets the second and fourth Wednesday of each month at 6 p.m. at The Perfect Blend Coffee Shop, 730 E. Main. Dinner is provided and childcare is available at Trinity Baptist Church. For more information, call Tisha at 580-759-5260.
• Divorce/Bereavement Support Group meets each Wednesday at 7 p.m. at The Compassion Outreach Center, 1124 Cradduck Road, Ada. The group offers support for those who have lost a loved one through divorce or death. For more information about this group, call Tom at 580-332-6506.
• A dance is conducted each Wednesday at Irving Community Center, 704 N. Oak from 7:30-9:30 p.m.
APRIL 24, 2014
• Healthy Hearts Club Instructor Susan Coleman will be conducting beginners Country line dances starting April 3 and ending April 28 at Ada Elks Lodge in Ada. Classes will be Mondays and Thursdays from 7 - 8 p.m.
APRIL 25, 2014
• Al-Anon meets at 8 p.m. each Friday at St. Luke’s Episcopal Church.
APRIL 26, 2014
• American Legion Post 72 hosts bingo each Saturday night. Mini games begin at 6 p.m. and regular bingo begins at 7 p.m. Snack bar items are available.
APRIL 27, 2014
• Latta pre-kindergarten is seeking information to help with 2014-2015 enrollment. Parents of students wishing to attend the program need to call the elementary office by May 1 to place the child on a pre-enrollment list. This is not enrollment, but may allow the school to schedule screenings. Call 580-332-7669 and speak to Mrs. Kessinger or Mr. Shivers. All Latta residents and parents/guardians of siblings of transfer students who have been at Latta since 2001-2002 school year need to call as soon as possible to help schedule possible screenings. Attendance may be limited according to age and available space.