• Divorce Care meets from 6-8 p.m. Monday at H20Church kids building, located at the corner of Main and Broadway in Ada. For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 580-427-5433.
MAY 27, 2014
• GriefShare support group meets from 7-9 p.m. at First Baptist Church of Ada. GriefShare is for people grieving the death of loved ones. Groups meet weekly for 13 weeks to help each individual face the challenge and move toward rebuilding his or her life. There is no charge to attend this grief support group. For more information, contact Debbie Wall at 580-777-2711 or FBC of Ada at 580-332-4121.
• Al-Anon meets at 8 p.m. each Tuesday at St. Luke’s Episcopal Church.
MAY 28, 2014
• Combat Infantrymen’s Association meets the fourth Tuesday of each month at 6 p.m. at Ada American Legend Hut on North Broadway . This organization is open to Army infantry veterans who have served in a foreign war and earned the Combat Infantryman’s badge. For more information, call Jack Jones at 580-310-6173 or J.L. Rhodes at 580-332-8811.
MAY 29, 2014
MAY 30, 2014
• Al-Anon meets at 8 p.m. each Friday at St. Luke’s Episcopal Church.
MAY 31, 2014
• American Legion Post 72 hosts bingo each Saturday night. Mini games begin at 6 p.m. and regular bingo begins at 7 p.m. Snack bar items are available.
• The Shawnee High School Class of 1959 reunion will be held August 15 and 16. Call 405-728-1519 or email email@example.com with contact information.