Tuesday, June 7
• The Tri-County Board of Directors will hold its regular monthly board meeting at 9:30 a.m. today at Stonewall Public Schools’ Longhorn cafeteria in Stonewall. For more information, call Carolyn Hill at (580) 310-9300.
• Pontotoc County Literacy Coalition Open Minds tutor training continues with part two from 6 to 9 p.m. today on the second floor of the Ada Public Library. For more information, call (580) 436-5443.
Monday, June 20
• Pontotoc County Literacy Coalition Open Minds Tutor Training continues with part three from 6 to 9 p.m. Monday, June 20 on the second floor of the Ada Public Library. For more information, call (580) 436-5443.
Tuesday, June 21
• The Prime Timers will hold their June meeting at 5:30 p.m. June 21 at J.D.’s Cafeteria. Ada Mayor Guy Sewell will speak about the future of Ada. Guests are welcome. For more information, call (580) 399-1775.
Saturday, June 25
• Former students of Stonewall Schools will hold a reunion beginning at 4 p.m. June 25, at the school. A meal, catered by KFC, will be served at 6 p.m. in the cafeteria. For more information, contact Vaden Morgan at (580) 235 0123, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Saturday, July 2
• Atwood School will hold a reunion at noon Saturday, July 2 in the Lowell Wilkerson Community Center. A potluck dinner will be shared at 5:30 p.m., followed by a short meeting. Attendees are encouraged to bring a favorite dish and enjoy the day. For more information, call Imogene Harrington at (580) 857-2243 or Jerry Shepherd at (405) 401-1257.
Saturday, July 16
• The 40th Annual Stratford Peach Festival is set for Saturday, July 16 and is now accepting vendor applications. If you would like to receive a vendor application, please contact Phillip Morton at (580)759-0049 or email@example.com, or Michelle Schwagel at (580) 759-9526 or firstname.lastname@example.org. The Peach Festival is hosted by the Stratford Little League Foundation.