Saturday, May 21
• The Chickasaw Theatre Company will host open auditions for Rodgers and Hammerstein’s “South Pacific” from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Today at the Chickasaw Nation Arts & Humanities building, 201 N. Broadway, Ada. Singers, dancers and actors are needed.
Saturday, May 28
• The 11th annual Vamoosa High School/Community Reunion will be held starting at 9 a.m. Saturday, May 28, at the old Vamoosa High School auditorium, which is now the Grace Community Church, with a potluck lunch at noon. All are invited.
• An Owl Creek Community Church and school reunion will be held Saturday, May 28, at the Owl Creek Community Church. Guests are encouraged to bring a covered dish and a lawn chair.
Thursday, June 2
• The Ada Chickasaw Seniors will have an Indian taco sale from 4 to 7 p.m. June 2 at the Ada Chickasaw Senior Site, 1005 Chamber Loop Road. For more information on take-out and delivery, call (580) 436-1007.
Friday, June 3
• The Kullihoma Senior Center is hosting a bingo and food event, with the food sale slated for 6 p.m. and bingo scheduled for 7-9 p.m. Friday, June 3, at the Center. The meal includes beans, cornbread, a relish tray, tea or coffee and dessert for $5. Contact (580) 310-0538 for more information.
Saturday, June 4
• Roff Alumni Day will be held from 2 to 5 p.m. June 4. Former Hickory and Fitzhugh students are welcomed and encouraged to attend. A catered meal will follow at 5 p.m. Tickets are $10. RSVP required. For more information or to RSVP, call Bubba Tidwell at (580) 456-7818, Yvonne York at (405) 232-4112 or Cathy Bradford at (580) 456-7550.
• Vintage Market in the Park is slated for 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. at Stratford City Park south on Hyden. The event will feature vintage campers/glampers, vintage furniture/repurposed, vintage junk/items, direct sales, homemade items and food vendors, celebrating National Glamping Weekend.
Monday, June 6
• 22nd Judicial District CASA has begun accepting applications for new volunteer training to begin on June 6. Potential volunteers are required to complete an in-depth screening interview, a background check and 30 hours of training and courtroom observation. For more information or to request an application, call Jerry or Gwen at (580) 332-1441 or stop by 514 E. 10th St., Ada.
Saturday, July 2
• Atwood School will hold a reunion at noon July 2 in the Lowell Wilkerson Community Center. A potluck dinner will be shared at 5:30 p.m., followed by a short meeting. Attendees are encouraged to bring a favorite dish and enjoy the day. For more information, call Imogene Harrington at (580) 857-2243 or Jerry Shepherd at (405) 401-1257.
Saturday, July 16
• The 40th Annual Stratford Peach Festival is set for July 16 and is now accepting vendor applications. If you would like to receive a vendor application, please contact Phillip Morton at (580)759-0049 or email@example.com, or Michelle Schwagel at (580)759-9526 or firstname.lastname@example.org. The Peach Festival is hosted by the Stratford Little League Foundation.