Saturday, June 18
• The Byng Alumni Reunion will be held at 6:30 p.m. Saturday, June 18 at the Byng School Cafeteria. All former students and graduates are invited to attend. Registration begins at 5 p.m. The class of 1966 will be celebrating its 50th anniversary. The cost is $20 per person. Contact Johnny Thompson at (580) 332-0584 or Carol Crawford Voyles at (580) 332-3606 to make reservations or for more information. You may also email your reservations to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Monday, June 20
• Pontotoc County Literacy Coalition Open Minds Tutor Training continues with part three from 6 to 9 p.m. Monday, June 20, on the second floor of the Ada Public Library. For more information, call (580) 436-5443.
Tuesday, June 21
• The Prime Timers will hold their June meeting at 5:30 p.m. Tuesday, June 21 at J.D.’s Cafeteria. Ada Mayor Guy Sewell will speak about the future of Ada. Guests are welcome. For more information, call (580) 399-1775.
Saturday, June 25
• Former students of Stonewall Schools will hold a reunion beginning at 4 p.m. Saturday, June 25, at the school. A meal, catered by KFC, will be served at 6 p.m. in the cafeteria. For more information, contact Vaden Morgan at (580) 235 0123 or email@example.com.
• The Vanoss Alumni Association annual banquet will be at 6 p.m. Saturday, June 25, in the Vanoss School cafeteria. Tickets are $13 and can be reserved by calling the school at (580) 759-2503, extensions 103 or 104, or by calling Laura Cothren at (580) 320-3412. Alumni are asked to reserve tickets by Monday, June 20, so the correct amount of food can be prepared.
Saturday, July 2
• Atwood School will hold a reunion at noon Saturday, July 2, in the Lowell Wilkerson Community Center. A potluck dinner will be shared at 5:30 p.m., followed by a short meeting. Attendees are encouraged to bring a favorite dish and enjoy the day. For more information, call Imogene Harrington at (580) 857-2243 or Jerry Shepherd at (405) 401-1257.
Saturday, July 16
• The 40th Annual Stratford Peach Festival is set for Saturday, July 16, and is now accepting vendor applications. If you would like to receive a vendor application, please contact Phillip Morton at (580)759-0049 or firstname.lastname@example.org, or Michelle Schwagel at (580) 759-9526 or email@example.com. The Peach Festival is hosted by the Stratford Little League Foundation.