As featured on
During a September journey following the Oregon Trail, we made a slight detour in southeast Nebraska to visit Homestead National Monument of America. We had toured this unit of the National Park Service on two previous occasions. Each visit was educational and the national monument wasn’t far off the path of our drive from Topeka, Kansas, to Kearney, Nebraska.
News and Sports Photos from The Ada News
- From Orange Bowl to Norris Field
- SOAR, Landrith plan response to Reveal article accusations
- Inside a judge’s rehab: Unpaid work at an Ada Coca-Cola plant
- Two seriously injured in residential wreck
- PUBLIC RECORDS
- BOYS AND GIRLS BASKETBALL CAPSULES
- Federal takeover feared for underfunded corrections system
- Convicted killers sentenced Monday
- No weapons found during search of Allen High School
- Ada girls hold off Heritage Hall
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.