As featured on
With another Christmas holiday season on the horizon it’s time to begin thinking about gifts, not only those you plan to give, but the ones you are likely to receive. Perhaps begin by recalling recent Christmas gift exchanges. We’re guessing you received some forgettable items you didn’t need and wouldn’t have purchased. Were your spouse and children equally underwhelmed with their own gifts? Did you start shopping late and fight through crowds just so gifts would be under the tree?
News and Sports Photos from The Ada News
- Two seriously injured in residential wreck
- Inside a judge’s rehab: Unpaid work at an Ada Coca-Cola plant
- SOAR, Landrith plan response to Reveal article accusations
- Coalgate woman dies in wreck
- Heritage Hall shuts out Ada
- Uncertain future for drug courts: State-funded program could lose funding due to budget crisis
- Two injured in crash at 1st and Oak streets
- Konawa man injured in wreck
- Ronny Johns announces candidacy for Oklahoma House District 25
- BOYS AND GIRLS BASKETBALL CAPSULES
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.