As featured on
With another Christmas holiday season on the horizon it’s time to begin thinking about gifts, not only those you plan to give, but the ones you are likely to receive. Perhaps begin by recalling recent Christmas gift exchanges. We’re guessing you received some forgettable items you didn’t need and wouldn’t have purchased. Were your spouse and children equally underwhelmed with their own gifts? Did you start shopping late and fight through crowds just so gifts would be under the tree?
News and Sports Photos from The Ada News
- Man charged with molestation found dead Thursday at Ada home
- From Orange Bowl to Norris Field
- Konawa bond issue vote set for Feb. 13
- SOAR flies forward despite recent attack
- Convicted killers sentenced Monday
- SOAR, Landrith plan response to Reveal article accusations
- PUBLIC RECORDS
- Vision Bank announces promotions
- Inside a judge’s rehab: Unpaid work at an Ada Coca-Cola plant
- Stonewall boys rally from 17-point deficit
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.