Richard R. Barron is Chief Photographer for The Ada News. Richard has been at the News since October 1988. Prior to coming to Ada, Richard worked as staff photographer for The Shawnee News-Star. Richard attended Oklahoma University.
As featured on
District 3 Commissioner Justin Roberts said the new bridge will cost the county $165,000 to build. The county will have to pay the initial cost of construction, but that cost will be partially reimbursed by FEMA.
- Woman regrets decision to jump from US377 overpass
- Yost resigns as Byng baseball coach
- New Ada baseball coach meets with players Monday
- Ada woman buys special gift for police department
- Morrison lands 65-pounder to win Okie Noodling Tournament
- Crews working to fix natural gas line
- City pursues more affordable housing options
- East Central University breaks ground on new residence hall
- School district seeking help in developing long-range plan
- OSU Extension Service hit by state revenue woes