DEC. 3, 2012
• TOPS, Take Off Pounds Sensibly, a support weight loss group, meets at 8:30 a.m. each Monday at Irving Community Center, second floor. For more information, phone 580-456-7673.
• Christmas Tour of Homes takes place from 4-8 p.m. in Ada. Light refreshments will be served from 5-6 p.m. at Hallie Brown Ford Fine Arts Center on East Central University Campus. Tickets are $10 each or $15 with transportation. Tickets may be purchased the night of the event at ECU’s HBFFAC, at any home on tour or in advance at Ada Area Chamber of Commerce, Citizens Bank, Vision Bank, Landmark Bank or by phoning ECU at 580-559-5873. Homes on tour include Chris and Mendy Koscinski, 1922 Muirfield, Kent and Elisabeth Rogers, 220 W. Kings Road, Joe and Tammy Mankin, 110 E. Kings Road, and John and Peggy Wise, 511 W. Kings Road. Proceeds benefit children of Ada through Project Invest, a program of ECU’s Child Care Resources and Referral and Smart Start South Central. For more information, contact Cheryl Bell or Alexis Robertson at 580-559-5873 or Trish Little at 580-559-5367.
• Circle Time of Ada, an autism parent group, meets at 6 p.m. on the first Tuesday of each month at the old Glenwood School. Enter through the west double door. For more information, phone Jennifer Balliett, group leader, at 580-235-2731.
DEC. 4, 2012
• Al Anon meets at 8 p.m. each Tuesday at St. Lukes Episcopal Church.
DEC. 5 , 2012
• Citizens Bank and Oklahoma Blood Institute (OBI) are conducting a blood drive from 8 a.m. until 1 p.m. at 123 W. 12th.
• The Divorce/Bereavement Support Group meets each Wednesday at 7 p.m. at The Compassion Outreach Center, 1124 Cradduck Rd., Ada. The group offers support for those who have lost a loved one through divorce or death. For more information, phone Tom at 580-332-6506.
• A dance is conducted each Wednesday at Irving Community Center, 704 N. Oak, from 7:30-10 p.m. Cost is $6 per person and is open to all ages.