OCT. 25, 2012
• Ada Junior High School hosts its third annual fall festival from 5:30-7:30 p.m. All ages are welcome. Events include food, fun and games.
OCT. 26, 2012
• Al Anon meets at 8 p.m. each Friday at St. Luke's Episcopal Church.
• Blood donors can show their community and school spirit by donating with Oklahoma Blood Institute (OBI) Friday, Oct. 26. Vanoss High School is sponsoring a blood drive from 8 a.m. until 1:30 p.m., at 4665 County Road 1555. Each blood donor will receive the choice of a free University of Oklahoma or Oklahoma State University blood donor T-shirt and a chance to win a pair of tickets to the 2012 Bedlam football game.
OCT. 27, 2012
• The poker run scheduled for today by Ada Elks Lodge has been rescheduled for Nov. 3.
OCT. 29, 2012
• TOPS, Take Off Pounds Sensibly, a support weight loss group, meets at 8:30 a.m. each Monday at Irving Community Center, second floor. For more information, phone 580-456-7673.
• Retirement party for Nancy Gallup is 2-3 p.m. at Sulphur Veteran Center main dining hall, 304 E. Fairlane, Sulphur. RSVP to Sherri Lancaster at 580-622-2144 extension 2202.
• Ada Elks Lodge has brought in live bands for its Friday night dances. A little classic rock and a little country will appeal to everyone’s tastes. Cost is $5 a person and it’s open to the public. Dances start at 8 p.m. and end at 1 a.m. Ada Elks Lodge is located at 3850 Arlington in Ada.
OCT. 30, 2012
• Al Anon meets at 8 p.m. each Tuesday at St. Lukes Episcopal Church.
OCT. 31 , 2012
• The Divorce/Bereavement Support Group meets each Wednesday at 7 p.m. at The Compassion Outreach Center, 1124 Cradduck Rd., Ada. The group offers support for those who have lost a loved one through divorce or death. For more information, phone Tom at 580-332-6506.
• A dance is conducted each Wednesday at Irving Community Center, 704 N. Oak, from 7:30-10 p.m. Cost is $6 per person and is open to all ages.