DEC. 4, 2012
Weight Watchers meeting held at the Ada Arts and Heritage Center, 400 S. Rennie, at 5:15 p.m. has been changed from Thursday, Dec. 6, to Tuesday, Dec. 4. This change is for this week only.
• Al Anon meets at 8 p.m. each Tuesday at St. Luke's Episcopal Church.
• Circle Time of Ada, an autism parent group, meets at 6 p.m. on the first Tuesday of each month at the old Glenwood School. Enter through the west double door. For more information, phone Jennifer Balliett, group leader, at 580-235-2731.
DEC. 5 , 2012
• Citizens Bank and Oklahoma Blood Institute (OBI) are conducting a blood drive from 8 a.m. until 1 p.m. at 123 W. 12th.
• The Divorce/Bereavement Support Group meets each Wednesday at 7 p.m. at The Compassion Outreach Center, 1124 Cradduck Road, Ada. The group offers support for those who have lost a loved one through divorce or death. For more information, phone Tom at 580-332-6506.
• A dance is conducted each Wednesday at Irving Community Center, 704 N. Oak, from 7:30-10 p.m. Cost is $6 per person and is open to all ages.
DEC. 6, 2012
• Date for Weight Watchers meeting held at the Ada Arts and Heritage Center, 400 S. Rennie, at 5:15 p.m. has been changed from Thursday, Dec. 6, to Tuesday, Dec. 4. This change is for this week only.
• United Campus Ministry Spaghetti Spectacular takes place Thursday, Dec. 6, at First United Methodist Church, located at the corner of Broadway and 14th streets. Lunch is served from 11:30 a.m. until 1:30 p.m. Dinner is from 4:30-6:30 p.m. Cost is $6 per adult and $3 per child for all-you-can-eat spaghetti, bread, salad and dessert. Proceeds benefit United Campus Ministry, an outreach to college students on the campus of East Central University. Deliveries and pick-up orders are available for businesses during lunch. For more information, call 436-3400.
• NAMI (National Alliance for Mental Illness) meets the first Thursday of each month at 7 p.m. in the conference room next to the dining room at Valley View Regional Hospital.